A Word of Professional Caution
If you are interested in the best martial arts for practical self defense, the following are some things you should be aware of before enrolling at any school (DoJo):
- Do you want to learn just the sport of Karate?
- Do you want to learn practical self defense and the sport?
- Are you willing to practice and attend classes? If you decide to enroll, then check the following:
- Check the reputation of the school, instructor, the length of time the school has been in operation.
- The accident record, the ability and patience of the instructor. Remember your safety and pocketbook may be jeopardized if you do not check what is mentioned above. Be aware of the so called black belts, check their credentials.
If you decide to learn both the sport and the art at the same price and same time, consider any Dojo and instructor who belongs to the Hamzys Ketsu-ka Karate Style. These instructors and schools have been checked and screened for the mutual benefit of the students and the organization. They are selected on the highest of standards. Hamzys Ketsu-Ka Karate™, their style; good students, their hope. Hamzys Ketsu-Ka Karate ™ is self defense, self confidence, and self control. It is the way of justice. It is a great physical fitness program designed for people of all ages. Hamzys Ketsu-Ka Karate™ is a spiritual as well as physical education.
It teaches us self confidence, self control and it is a purification of mind and spirit. It is believed that by perfect meeting of spirit and body posture this power can be released and used as desired for defense or offense. Remember that yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision, but today lived with self confidence makes yesterdays dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of Hope.